I wanted to grab a few of the ideas, books, and suggestions on a post I put on FaceBook last week. Collect ideas and hopefully post back on my blog pictures of completed recipes, trial and error, or other issues. This was taken from replies to my status update.
Below are the list of ideas or comments with the names of the submitter removed:
- Use http://www.allrecipes.com is a good site!
- Grill zucchini as it is the best!
- Anything from Bobby Flay from the Food Network is great!
- Use pineapple to grill. It works on anything... two different people suggested pineapple saying how great it is to grill with. Of course, peppers, onions, etc., are also good to grill with. I have done these in the past, but as a side dish.
- http://www.weber.com or https://www.kingsford.com
- The book "Primal Grill" by Steven Raichlen is good!
- Other books recommended include: BBQ, BARBQ Kansas City Style,SMOKE&SPICE,THE BBQ QUEENS BIG BOOK BARBECUE, and my favorite CHUCKWAGON COOKING FROM MARLBORO COUNTRY
- Watch Hy-Vee ads. Chef Alli teams up with Rob Russell to teach amazing BBQ classes.
A lot of information to go through, but I wanted to make sure I had it all recorded so I can go through it later. I plan to use some of the books, web sites, and recipes of course through this Summer. I will take pictures and post my reactions to the recipes.
What to do first, that's the question! Something different I have never done before on the grill I hope!